Sunday, October 26, 2008

Greg Visits the East Coast

We were so happy to spend a few hours with my brother, a.k.a. Uncle Gregory this past Saturday. He flew in to spend a few days with a friend and we were able to catch up with him at the Ballston Mall in Arlington. We had lunch at Chevy's, were it was difficult to keep Shawn off his Uncle...all he wanted to do was tackle Uncle Greg!I had to give Greg a hard time because he thought this was his first time seeing his new nephew Ethan. Not so. He was out this way in May to see him...but I guess Ethan did not make that much of an impression! :-) I had to include a photo to prove that he has seen Ethan before! I can't wait for Ethan to get a little older to really know his Uncle and remember these types of visits. Shawn thinks Greg is pretty awesome and it's wonderful to see my brother being such a great Uncle to our boys! Shawn really looks up to him. It wasn't too sad saying goodbye, knowing we will see Greg at Christmas in San Diego. I'm sure Greg had enough beating for one day! We love you (Unlce) Greg!

No comments: